Saturday, March 3, 2012

New polishes (:

Finally! My Hunger Games CG nail polishes arrived in the mail yesterday. I was quite happy to come home from my boyfriends house and find them at my house. I also bought two other nail polishes by CG when I ordered the nail polishes.


The other two nail polishes by CG that I bought were Preppy Pink and Atlantis.


Lastly, today I went to the mall and ran into CVS. I saw that Spoiled by Wet n Wild were on sale for 2 polishes for only $3.00. Needless to say I picked up 4. The four I picked up were, 2 Weeks Sober, Paying With Platinum, The Parking Meteor Expired, and Show Me The Money.


I hope to have swatches of these up within the week. :) So stay tuned!

Adios!


2 comments:

  1. I want CG nail polish, darn my no spending rule :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were the first CG I purchased. I must say, I was glad I did. They're great, if you ever want to get risky and break your no spending rule, these would be a good choice haha. :)

      Delete