Monday, March 12, 2012

Nail Wheels

Okay! So. Like I said I bought some Nail Wheels at Sallys Beauty Supply the other day. I just finished going through all my polishes and putting them on the wheels. A pack of 10 costs around $5.00 or so. Each wheel can hold 18 polishes, so each pack of 10 can hold 180 polishes. I organized mine by colors.

                                                                      Neutrals & Golds
      Greens (one is missing because I accidentally 
      sealed the bottle shut and now I can't open it..)
Pinks & Reds
Purples
Yellows & Oranges
Blues & a few teals 
Black & Silver & White
Various nail colors, most of them being what I would use to put over some of my polishes..glitters & etc.


So, this is how I organized mine, keep in mind I am horrible with colors! :) So..that's why I might have some like pinks with the purples and etc...just really bad at judging what color goes where... 


Anways guys, if you don't own these, I suggest you get them, they're so easy to use when you want to see what nail polishes you own!


Adios! <3 :)







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahhh, thank you! :) I've always been quite the green nail polish fan. Even if it doesn't look like it compared to other colors like pinks and reds haha. :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea! I've got to go to Sally's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look into it! It takes some time to do at first but after it's so worth it!

      Delete