Friday, March 23, 2012

China Glaze ~ Smoke And Ashes

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES.

I thought for the release of the movie I would post up another swatch of the CG HG collection! :)

Here is Smoke And Ashes.



I have very mixed feelings about this color. In the bottle it looks like a beautiful black with a hint of green shimmer. Yet on the nail It just looks well...black. I have actually heard people say it's more of a navy blue? I'm just going to stick with the fact I just think it's black. Cause you know...when I look at my nails right now..all I see is blackness. 

Anyways guys! If you saw the movie tell me how it was in the comments below! I would love to hear from you guys. I have to wait until Tuesday to see the movie with my boyfriend. We both don't agree with having to pay almost $11.00 per ticket to see a movie. Ridiculous if you ask me! Over in my area we have prices that are reduced on Tuesdays. It used to be $5 Tuesday but now it's 7...yay inflation?

I would also like to know your view on the polish. Do you see more of a black? What do you think of it? Stuff like that.

I hope you guys have a great weekend. And a great evening of course. :)

I love you all.

Adios! <3


2 comments:

  1. I really love it because it's not just a straight up black...it's got the blue/green shimmer too. I really like dark nail polishes to begin with though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like dark nail polishes. I still view it as a black though. I really wish the blue/green shimmer was more visible. The polish also went on very smoothly for me, so that's always a plus. :) I did end up liking the color though!

      Delete