Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nail Polish Storage

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting. :( I've been super busy with school, and all of that junk. I also had to trim my nails...It was completely heart breaking. I had to because it's the start of soccer season and I guess they view long nails as dangerous weapons.. I miss them so much.. :(

Anyways! I made a video of my nail polish storage. It's a little shaky in the beginning and I apologize for that. However, leave me some feedback in the comments below! :)



4 comments:

  1. Oh no! It keeps telling me "This video is currently not available"? I totally know how you feel being super busy with school, that's how things are for me too! Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. :( Well if you want to watch it, I also uploaded it on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZIDwfb5xjs&feature=plcp&context=C4c2f998VDvjVQa1PpcFOwnfZOsUp8yKBBDXr2SFLA3t3sYdxACgg%3D and yes, school, icky. :)

      Delete
  2. I like your nail colors love!! I was thinking you might like to participate on our Lotus Mendes ring giveaway. Beautiful pieces! here's the link in case you like them :D http://angelasquared.blogspot.com/2012/03/3-lotus-mendes-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete