Saturday, April 7, 2012

Orly ~ Spark

So, as I said in the previous post, I bought this polish for $5.99 at Sallys. It was actually a really nice yellow. The first coat I used covered the nail. This made me happy since yellows can have really icky formulas sometimes. This one went on very smoothly however. (I still applied 2 coats).

Don't mind my nails once again. I'm trying to let them grow out a tad bit, but not too much. I really hate the way they look right now. :(


Happy Holidays 
xoxo

Adios! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed with buying yellows lately and that one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bright, sunny color! Btw, I nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger" award, details are posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful light yellow, love it!

    ReplyDelete